As your representative, Audrey will...
- Rezone major metropolises, prioritizing mixed high- and medium-density residential development with access to transit, ample green space, and minimum carbon footprint
- Invest in further development of tidal capture, wind, and battery storage technology to supplement massive recent strides in solar energy capture
- Invest in solar energy and put money back in the pockets of consumers
- Expand the legal definition of “refugee” to include those displaced by climate change
- Stop the unequal exposure of people of color to harmful chemicals, pesticides, and other toxins in homes, schools, neighborhoods, and workplaces, as well as challenge faulty assumptions in calculating, assessing and managing risks, discriminatory zoning, and land-use practices and exclusionary policies