As your representative, Audrey will...
- Automatically register every resident of Pennsylvania to vote when they turn 18; the burden of registering voters should be on the state, not the individual voter
- Enact prepaid vote-by-mail
- End gerrymandering by creating independent, fully transparent redistricting commissions that follow strict guidelines to ensure accurate representation for all voters, regardless of political party
- Restore voting rights to every Pennsylvanian who currently cannot vote due to a felony conviction, including currently incarcerated persons
- End discriminatory laws and the purging of names from voting rolls
- Increase the number of polling locations, starting in African-American and poor communities, which are the first victims of coordinated voter suppression efforts
- Ensure all voters are able to vote in a language they understand